1. The establishment and ongoing operation of a historical railway museum on the Glenreagh to Ulong section of the Glenreagh to Dorrigo branch line for the cultural benefit and enjoyment of the general public.
2. The operation of a not-for-profit tourist railway from Glenreagh to Ulong, staffed predominantly by volunteer members, in association with local community groups and other interested persons.
3. The restoration and maintenance of historical steam and diesel locomotives, rail motors, goods and passenger rolling stock, and other railway equipment for use on historical tourist train services on the Glenreagh to Ulong section of the railway line.
4. The restoration and maintenance of the Glenreagh to Ulong section of the railway line and associated historical infrastructure, so as to allow the operation of historical tourist train services on the line.
5. The continued operation of an appropriate static museum display of railway equipment and memorabilia, with particular emphasis on the railways of the North Coast of New South Wales, for the cultural education and enjoyment of the general public.
6. The co-operation with kindred railway museum societies and other historical tourist attractions in joint venture undertakings on the Glenreagh to Ulong section of the branch line.
7. The promotion and active undertaking of historical railway research in co-operation with kindred railway and other historical societies and community organisations.
8. The undertaking of any other activity seen as necessary to aid the achievement of these objects.